Shipping cost is calculated using the following variables: destination size, weight, and destination country. We do not know the dimension size and weight of the shipping box until the item is released, so our preorders do not include shipping costs. If you want to know a rough estimate for the shipping so you can better plan your order, feel free to message us on any one of our social media platforms or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
We take extreme care in packaging our shipments to help minimize the risk of damage the best we can. That being said, sometimes damages can occur during transit. Don't fret! We will do everything in our power to support. Majority of the studios do have a warranty to help fix or replace any damaged pieces. The best way to go about it is to contact us with clear photos of the damages, and we will help you go through the correct process in getting the issue resolved. Please bare in mind that the manufacturers usually don't cover shipping costs for fixing damaged items, so the buyer will be responsible for covering those costs.
A cancellation fee will be applied for all Pre-order cancellations. If an order is cancelled within a week of order placement, the cancellation fee is 10%. If an order is cancelled after the one week mark, a full refund minus the deposit price of that item will be applied (Ex. If an order totaled $200, and that product had a deposit price of $40, you'll receive a refund of $160 ($200-$40)).
Pre-order Cancellation Policy (Deposit)
A cancellation fee of 50% will be applied to all orders if cancelled within a week of the order date. If it's past a week, than the deposit is non refundable.
All the statues are limited productions, so there will be times where a statue is highly sought after and sells out quick. If that's the case, feel free to message us to inquire about any possible order cancellations or specific studio's left over stock.
We do! After you've added the desired items to your cart, simply head to the checkout screen and you'll be redirected to fill in your information. On the payment screen, there's a option called "Lay-Buy". This option is a 3 month installment plan. You'll only pay 10% as a down payment today, and the remaining 90% will be split up evenly into the next three months. These payments will be billed automatically, and you'll receive an email if there's any issues.
Payment plan option is found on the payment screen. Payment screen shows up after the desired item(s) have been added to the cart and the buyer proceeds to checkout. On the payment screen, you'll see two payment options, PayPal and LayBuy. The payment plan option is called "LayBuy"
Majority of our products are in preorder. Please refer to the item's description to see the estimated release date.
Statues do not have set release dates. Instead they are estimated in quarters.
Q1 (1st Quarter) - January-March
Q2 (2nd Quarter) - April-June
Q3 (3rd Quarter) - July-September
Q4 (4th Quarter) - October-December
Due to the amount of work that goes into the production of these statues, delays can happen. So don't be alarmed if it's slightly past the estimated release time frame and the order still hasn't shipped. Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns with your order.
Shipping for these statues can be extremely expensive due to their size and weight. The shipping prices often catches new buyers off guard, and it is very understandable. If you need more time to gather the funds, or want to cancel the order all together, please reach out to us to discuss.
Deposit serves as a way for buyers to reserve the statue at an affordable price. When the statue releases and is ready to be shipped, we will email the buyer an invoice for the remainder cost of the statue plus shipping. This is a great option for buyer's wallets because it costs less up front and gives the buyer time to save up the remainder of the funds.
Returns are accepted within a week of delivery. A restocking fee of 30% will apply for all returns. Shipping cost is non refundable. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Please message us if you would like to process a return.
Yes you may! If you have your own shipping carrier/facility that you want to use, we are able to support that. Please message us so that we can send you an invoice for the product with domestic shipping rates.
Please note that if you opt to use your own delivery method, we will not be responsible for any damages caused during delivery.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection